Selling Your Home and Moving is a Big Deal.
Deciding to sell your home and move to a new community can be daunting; finding the right agent, preparing your home for sale, finding a new home to move into, packing and moving. The transaction alone has many moving parts; it deals with often unfamiliar legal contracts and language, legal requirements and deadlines, safety issues, scheduling, preparation, organizing and important financial decisions. Finding the right agent makes a big difference as to whether you glide through this process quickly and effectively or you stumble along hoping everything will work out in the end.
Things to Consider When Selling Your Home
- How do you get the best price for your home? Should you sell now or wait?
- How do you find the right agent in a sea of options? Where do you start? Who do you trust?
- Should you make repairs or sell as is? What contractors do you hire?
- Even if you’re looking forward to a new chapter, it can be an emotional roller-coaster.
How Nelson Real Estate Group Can Help
For nearly 20 years we have helped hundreds of clients successfully charter through the often complicated and unfamiliar home selling process. We absolutely love what we do, and our experience and background in banking and law, enable us to confidently navigate the real estate world.
Integrity and professionalism are qualities that we take to heart. Ethically, we owe a fiduciary duty of utmost care, integrity, honesty, and loyalty in dealings with our clients and we take this responsibility seriously. We want our clients to be confident and comfortable that they are in good hands throughout the entire sales process. Take a moment to review what our clients have to say about working with us: https://inlandempirehomesalesandrentals.com/testimonials/
We not only believe in providing exceptional customer service; we live it. Here is what that look likes at the Nelson Real Estate Group:
- Following an evaluation of your home, we will be able to make recommendations that will help your home successfully compete in the marketplace.
- You can select a commission option that meets your needs from several packages that we offer.
- You will always know what’s going on through the selling process, as we make it a priority to keep our clients “in the know”.
- Finding contractors and vendors that can help you prepare your home for sale will be easy from our list of established professionals.
- Your property is presented with high quality photography, videography, drone video and 3D imaging.
- Your property will be presented to thousands of agents and buyers through the MLS (Multiple Listing Service).
- Your property is promoted using multiple social media platforms and your own custom property website that will show your home at its best.
- You won’t have to struggle through all the paperwork. Our experience in banking and law, make us contract experts. We will guide you through all the necessary paperwork and legalese.
- You will have seasoned negotiators every step of the way.
- We are professional, knowledgeable, courteous and let’s face it, kind of fun.